Wednesday, April 3, 2019

A tiny dollhouse




I’ve been building a new doll house for the Tiny Handmade dolls and posting about it on my Instagram account @tinyhandmadedolls. I find it easier to post on Instagram because blogging with my phone isn’t great. Does anyone have an app to recommend?

Anyway, it’s the Greenleaf Primrose kit with some changes. I made mine smaller, added an extra door on one side, and adjusted the windows. I made the door smaller too. I wanted it too look a bit like a cottage/tiny house or playhouse. I’ve added my own trims and details I’ll show more later. I’m considering adding a dormer window as the upstairs doesn’t have a window now. There’s lots more to do but the dolls have already moved in... 

No comments:

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP